2018 Purchase Awards
We are delighted to announce that, as of December 2017, we have five purchase awards for our NBWCCS 2018 show:
1) The show organizers will award $300 for a puffin as the raffle bird.
2) The Picket Fence Motel in Saint Andrews is again offering $300 for a Santa. This year, the award is for a Santa, at least 10 inches tall.
3) AV Group NB (formerly known as AV Nackawic) is offering a $1500 purchase award for a carving of an owl. This could be a Great-horned Owl, Barn Owl, Snowy Owl, Barred Owl, Burrowing Owl, Elf Owl, Great Grey Owl, Long-eared Owl or Saw-whet Owl.
4) Charley Brook Tree Farm is offering a $150 purchase award for the Youth carving of their choice.
5) J. D. Irving is offering a $1500 purchase award for a moose carving. This would be approximately 18 inches in size, suitable for display on a table or shelve. Or it could be a relief carving of a moose, in a size suitable for an office wall.
|Best in Show||Ribbon + $50||Ribbon + $100||Ribbon + $150||Ribbon + $200||Ribbon + $250|
|2nd Best in Show||Ribbon +$25||Ribbon + $75||Ribbon + $100||Ribbon + $150||Ribbon + $200|
|3rd Best in Show||Ribbon +$10||Ribbon + $50||Ribbon + $75||Ribbon + $100||Ribbon + $150|
|1st, 2nd & 3rd in Class||Ribbon||Ribbon||Ribbon||Ribbon||Ribbon|
People’s Choice Award: $200
Best of Theme(s): $200